Business Development Manager
Generous Pay – Basic £29,500 -> OTE £40,000 PLUS Uncapped Commission
Brand New Role
Fancy working in a thriving Event / Exhibition company?
Immense growth opportunity for a results-oriented Business Development Manager who can drive sales and instate a rigid framework for business-wide sales team!
Business Development Manager- Benefits:
· £29,500 basic (including £4.5k car allowance) –> OTE £40,000+ uncapped commission (based on turnover)
· Company Pension
· Flexibility – A field-based role; visiting clients, attending shows Nationally and occasionally visiting our office in Wiltshire
· Travel allowance provided (short-term rental car or financial provision)
· Dynamic, modern and friendly Team
· Great Career Progression
We provide exhibition and event solutions with award winning exhibition stands around the globe – UK, Europe & US. Our goal is to assist throughout the entire process from start to finish.
We operate 4 brands to ensure that every one of our clients’ needs are catered for:
1. Exhibition – Experts in exhibition & display
2. Bar & Event Hire – Bar installations and event hire – with full bar service available
3. Signs & Graphics – From ship signage to vehicle wraps – and everything in between!
4. Events Structures – Unique carbon fibre events solutions
We are seeking a highly self-motivated Business Development Manager who will propel this dynamic company to achieve and surpass its huge growth potential. Location is not a limitation; accessibility is important as you will travel to shows around the UK and even to Europe.
Business Development Manager- Experience/Desired Skills:
· Most of all, we need someone with a strong character and positive personality
· Previous experience in sales is paramount
· Experience in relevant roles also considered – as long as you are results-driven!
· Aptitude to drive business
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills with persuasive, assertive qualities
· Project management skills, research and strategy
· Collaboration skills, Business Intelligence,
· Computer skills, organised, time management
· Attention to detail
Business Development Manager- Role:
· Generate leads – new client acquisition
· Convert existing leads
· Increase revenue from sales
· Develop opportunities in target markets
· Nurture and develop relationships with key customer accounts
· Provide specialist advice on the product/services you are selling
· Negotiate pricing with clients
· Opportunity to eventually lead a sales team!
If you are articulate, polished, can take initiatives, then directly apply to this Business Development Manager role by clicking below!Job Reference No: 54162