Assistant Spa Manager
Award winning Spa
Have a genuine passion for Health & Beauty?
Are you an experienced Assistant Spa Manager ready to deliver unrivalled Spa facilities with exceptional customer care?
Talk to us about this fabulous leadership role!
Assistant Spa Manager – Benefits:
· Competitive Pay
· PLUS Bonus
· 28 annual holidays
· Company Pension
· Uniform provided
· Quality staff meals on duty
· Free Parking
· Reduced Leisure membership rates
· Discounted F&B and room rates at our sister properties
· Internal recognition schemes
· Beautiful location, supportive management
· Genuine Career Progression
We are Chester’s finest 4-star, privately owned luxury hotel with tastefully done 75 bedrooms. Our breath-taking garden room restaurant offers exquisite British & European cuisine while our chic gastropub is well known for its mix of perfect pints, fine wines, spirits. We have the most exclusive and opulent award-winning spa offering 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 relaxation rooms, a couple’s VIP suite, traditional Hamman, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique, Spa Eatery, and the unique and stunning Asian Sensory Garden. We have also won multiple awards including ‘Best Country Retreat Spa’ finalist by the Good Spa Guide.
We always put staff welfare first and pride ourselves on team ethic. We believe that happy staff means happy guests!
Assistant Spa Manager – Experience/Skills:
· Level 3 Beauty (or equivalent) essential
· Previous experience in a similar role in Spa / Beauty sector
· Organisational & leadership skills; calm under pressure
· Outstanding Customer Care, Goal oriented, Use own initiative
· Good communication, keen eye for detail
Assistant Spa Manager – Role:
You will be responsible for day to day spa operations, with a strong focus on treatment programmes and packages. This involves recruiting, training and developing your team of therapists to drive treatment standards. You will maintain spa treatment standards and develop successful promotional packages to drive revenue.
If you have a drive to succeed, natural leadership qualities and are ready to deliver high quality guest experience, then apply directly to this Assistant Spa Manager role in Chester. Just click below!Job Reference No: 52469