Waiter / Waitress
Competitive Pay PLUS Tips
Yearning to work amongst the best in the industry?
Are you a service-oriented Waiter/ Waitress with strong communication skills?
We want to hear from you!
Waiter / Waitress – Benefits:
· Competitive Pay DOE PLUS TIPS
· Live-in available
· Flexible, varied shifts
· Discounts on room and F&B rates as well as spa treatments, products and dry cleaning
· Quality Staff Meals on duty
· Uniform provided
· Shakespeare Tickets
· In house NVQ trainings
· Additional holidays with service
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme
· Friendly, Supportive Management
· Great Career Progression
A grade 2 listed historic country house in Tring, our dramatic, yet elegant Manor House serves as the perfect retreat for leisure breaks, weddings, conferences – set across 35 acres of beautifully landscaped, wooded parkland. Our traditional private function rooms and elegant banqueting suites are ideal for any special celebration. We have 84 well-appointed bedrooms, an award-winning (2 AA Rosette award) fine dining Restaurant, a unique Lounge and a classic Bar serving wide range of spirits, wines, beers. Only the finest, freshest, locally sourced ingredients are used, coupled with a contemporary approach. The conservatory overlooking manicured lawns is perfect for a soothing drink, afternoon tea or alfresco dining on terrace during Summers. Our remarkable leisure facilities cater to all tastes and ages.
We are in the process of redefining our F&B Operation, retailoring our menus whilst upholding rosette standards and highest quality food & services. We are proud of our dedicated and professional team – who play a pivotal role in ensuring our guests finish their stay with incredible memories.
Waiter / Waitress – Experience/ Skills:
· Working knowledge in hospitality essential
· Previous experience in a similar role preferred
· Use of System Micros an advantage
· Excellent Customer Service Skills, team player
· Observant, attentive, efficient, Calm under pressure
· Good communication skills
· Multitasking ability, time management
Waiter / Waitress -Role:
You will prepare the restaurant for service, welcome and seat the guests, take food and drink orders and upsell, providing a high standard of service. You will receive and process payments and room charges as well as cash up the till.
If this position sounds like YOU, then directly apply to this Waiter/Waitress
role in Tring by clicking below!Job Reference No: 52673