4-star Luxury Hotel
Ready to take next step towards senior management role?
Are you a natural leader with passion for fresh food, fine wine and personable service?
We want to hear from you!
Take a look at our amazing F&B Supervisor package…
F&B Supervisor – Benefits:
· Competitive Hourly Rate (To £9.20)
· Live in accommodation available
· 28 annual holidays
· Company Pension
· Uniform provided
· Quality staff meals
· Free Parking
· Reduced Leisure membership rates
· Discounted F&B and room rates at Nelson Hotels
· Internal recognition schemes
· Beautiful location
· Supportive management
· Genuine Career Progression
We are Chester’s finest 4-star, privately owned luxury hotel easily accessible from city centre and Wales border. We have tastefully done 75 bedrooms and our Spa is a luxury retreat. Our breath-taking garden room restaurant bursting with greenery, bubbling fountains and grand piano provides a unique and unparalleled refined dining experience offering exquisite British & European cuisine. We serve carefully crafted delicious menus using locally sourced ingredients and seasonal produce. Our chic gastropub is well known for its mix of perfect pints, fine wines, spirits and our famous Sunday Carvery attracts diners from length & breadth of Cheshire, North Wales & beyond. We have won multiple awards like Most “Romantic Venue of the Year “at English Wedding Awards, 2019-North, Silver award, 4-star Quality in Tourism from VisitEngland, ‘Best Country Retreat Spa’ finalist by the Good Spa Guide
We always put staff welfare first and provide impeccable service to our guests.
F&B Supervisor – Experience/Skills:
· One year’s experience in supervisory role beneficial; experienced duty manager/head waiter/waitress applications will be considered
· Good organisational and leadership skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Flexible, team person, attention to detail
F&B Supervisor – Role:
· Create a pleasant dining experience while ensuring high standard of service
· Allocate duties, brief the team; motivate staff
· Support management team in deliver training plans
· Assist in planning the weekly rota
· Develop relations with customers and guests
If you have high service orientation and ready to go the extra mile, then, apply directly to this F&B Supervisor role in Chester. Just click below!Job Reference No: 52027