Trainee Field Care Supervisor – Full Time
Earn up to £21,000 pa + Performance Bonus
Paid Mileage + Paid Holiday
Mitcham, Streatham & Dulwich
Calling all Care superstars eager to progress!
Are you an accomplished Care Giver / Home Care Worker / Support Worker / Care Assistant ready to take the next step?
This Field Care Supervisor position could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Take a look at our amazing offer…
Trainee Field Care Supervisor – Benefits:
· Excellent Salary – To £21,500
· 6 Months Tailored Training
· Performance Bonus
· Paid Mileage
· 28 Days Paid Holiday
· Guidance to writing and updating high quality, person-centred care plans
· Support in attending new referral meetings with potential clients
· Opportunity to work towards your NVQ Level 5
· Support towards individual goals and personal career targets
· ‘Good’ CQC Rating
We provide premium quality homecare in Mitcham, Streatham & Dulwich and surrounding areas. We strive to make a genuine difference, every day, to the quality of life of those we serve in the local community, enabling our clients to remain independent in their own homes.
For our quality care, we have been industry-recognised, leading us to become the most highly rated national homecare agency on the UK’s leading review site, www.homecare.co.uk and have also been awarded ‘Good’ CQC Rating.
We pride ourselves in always going the extra mile for our clients and this is made possible by our fantastic local team of Care Assistants and support staff.
You have an unmissable opportunity to join as a compassionate Trainee Field Care Supervisor in and around the Mitcham, Streatham & Dulwich area. You will be given comprehensive training and ample support to reach your full potential.
Trainee Field Care Supervisor – Experience/Skills:
· Kind and Caring attitude is of utmost importance
· We are looking for Care professionals who are hungry to excel and progress in their career
· Previous experience in Care essential (e.g. Care Assistant, Support Worker, etc.)
· Must have your own vehicle with full UK driving licence
· Must live locally to work in and around Mitcham, Streatham & Dulwich
· 100% committed, sensitive, team player
· Good communication skills, Flexible, Reliable
Trainee Field Care Supervisor – Role:
While this is a field-based role, there will also be the opportunity to shadow the Registered Manager and Director whilst building the framework of our Care operation.
You will have your own set of clients amd be responsible for updating care plans, conducting reviews and providing emotional support to both clients and their families.
Have a genuine passion for Care and always treat your clients with dignity and respect? – Apply directly to this Trainee Field Care Supervisor role by clicking below!Job Reference No: 55275