Health Care Assistants
Salary – £ 9.50 -£ 10.00/ hour (according to the experience)
– We are looking for reliable, conscientious, and most importantly, compassionate individuals to join our highly motivated team of health care professionals.
– Your responsibility will be to assist in the delivery of high standards of care to meet patient’s health and well-being needs.
– Duties will include all aspects of personal care for residents including washing, toileting, dressing, grooming, helping them with any basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills and involving in client’s leisure activities etc.
– Work on the front line of care delivery helping individuals to overcome the everyday difficulties.
– Know them personally and provide emotional support.
– Work accordingly without disturbing the resident’s schedule, routine or habits.
– Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the room, utilities or any of the objects you are handling including the proper waste management.
– Health & Safety management at the work place.
– Follow the incidents reporting procedure in accordance with the company standards.
– Handle any emergency situations accordingly.
– Involving the clients to shop at local places and assisting them to prepare and cook their meals: advising on appropriate diet.
We seek to derive meaningful and enjoyable experiences from great care. So, if you are a diligent, hard-working individual with previous experience in UK care sector and possess a valid BRP/ right to work in the UK, drop us an email . We shall be happy to help you with a rewarding career opportunity.Job Reference No: