• Looking to be paid for every hour you work?
• Looking to pick the shifts you work?
• Looking for a better work life balance?
• Full and Part Time hours available
Become part of Jubilee’s incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis. You will be working in one of many establishments that we supply, from Care Homes & Hospitals to secure Mental Health Units. We are always seeking motivated people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team across the UK.
• Provide person centred care and personal care to residents
• Support residents at mealtimes
• Understand personal responsibilities with regards to Health and Safety at Work legislation, particularly in relation to moving and handling of residents and fire safety and evacuation procedures.
Do you have?
• Moving & Handling Training (within 12 months)
• Enhanced DBS
• Right to Work Documents
• Previous Care Experience
• Verbal and written communication skills
If the answer is yes; we would love to hear from you!
For more information apply below or contact Chloe Baugh on the below: –
01452 225 199
“Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy”Job Reference No: 53778