• Looking to be paid for every hour you work as a care assistant?
• Looking to pick the shifts you work?
• Are you a care assistant looking for a better work life balance?
• Full and Part Time hours available as a care assistant with Jubilee with many immediate starts available!
Become part of Jubilee’s incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis as a care assistant. You will be working in one of many establishments that we supply, from Care Homes & Hospitals to secure Mental Health Units. We are always seeking motivated care assistants to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team across the UK.
As a Care Assistant Can you?
• Provide person centred care and personal care to residents
• Support residents at mealtimes
• Understand personal responsibilities with regards to Health and Safety at Work legislation, particularly in relation to moving and handling of residents and fire safety and evacuation procedures.
As a Care Assistant do you have?
• Moving & Handling Training (within 12 months)
• Enhanced DBS
• Right to Work Documents
• Previous Care Experience as a care assistant
• Verbal and written communication skills
If the answer is yes; we would love to hear from you!Job Reference No: 58036