Flexible Part Time Hours Available
Excellent rates of pay + Flexible Working
Paid Mileage + Paid Holiday + Double Pay for Bank Holidays
Love uplifting the lives of others through excellent home care?
Are you a responsible Care Giver / Home Care Worker / Support Worker / Care Assistant willing to go the extra mile?
Take a look at our incredible offer…
Care Assistant – Benefits:
· Excellent rate of pay –
o During training (1-3 months) – £9.50 per hour
o Post training- £10 per hour (Weekdays), £11 per hour (Weekends)
· Double Pay for Bank Holidays
· Paid Mileage
· You have the option of Weekly or Monthly pay
· 28 days Paid Holiday
Free Uniform Provided
· Regular Rewards & Recognition
Ongoing Management Support – 24/7
‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating
We are proud of our superior homecare service, providing personal care in the homes of our customers. We pride ourselves on responding to the individual needs of our customers on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year.
Servicing Coventry and the surrounding areas, we strive to deliver the highest possible standard of care and first-class customer service. We are passionate about the quality of care that we provide and our ethos is personified by our staff.
For our quality care, we have been awarded ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating.
You have an unmissable opportunity to join as a compassionate Care Assistant in Coventry. You will be given comprehensive training and comprehensive support to reach your full potential.
Care Assistant – Experience/Skills:
· Previous care experience not essential but kind and caring attitude is of utmost importance
· Must be 18 years+ with OWN VEHICLE and valid driving licence
· Must live locally to work in and around Coventry
· 100% committed, sensitive, understanding
· Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative
· Good communication skills
· Positive and respectful
Care Assistant – Role:
· Personal care, hygiene, emotional support, companionship
· Food preparation, medications
· Trips out, listen and share stories
· Assistance with domestic tasks
You can choose your work shifts – either morning or evening; alternate weekends or every Saturday / Sunday.
If you always treat your clients with dignity and respect, and have a genuine passion for Care, then apply directly to this Care Assistant role in Coventry by clicking below!2Job Reference No: 54224