Excellent Pay – up to £ 30 K p.a negotiable d.o.e.
5 days a week
• Are you an experienced Chef?
• Join our exciting Georgian Coaching Inn in Arundel!
• Excellent Pay – up to £ 30 K p.a negotiable
• 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Free Staff Meals
• Free Wi-Fi
• Discounted room, F&B rates
• Friendly, supportive environment
• Internal recognition schemes
Located in the heart of Arundel is a charming Georgian Coaching Inn full of character and history. Recently refurbished, we have tastefully designed our 34 bedrooms, restaurant and meeting rooms, making it perfect for weddings, special events etc. Our guests enjoy traditional British food, many prepared with locally sourced ingredients. We also enjoy Al Fresco dining in our beautiful landscaped gardens during summers including a brand new outdoor Pizza Oven.
We value our happy and enthusiastic team and we believe that together we can continue to achieve great things!
This is a superb opportunity for a talented, experienced & self-motivated Senior Chef to assist the team to deliver an efficient and enticing food offering.
Senior Chef-Experience/ Skills:
• NVQ desirable, but not essential
• Food Hygiene certificate essential
• Experience – either in a similar role or as a Sous Chef – 5 years minimum ideally
• Experience with classic & modern techniques
• Good communication skills – verbal & written
• Calm under pressure, attention to detail
• Physical stamina, take initiative, team spirit
Obviously the sector is under a lot of pressure right now, but we are confident we will come through the other side stronger and more organised, so this Senior Chef role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a route into a management role within the forthcoming 12 months.
If you are ambitious to develop and progress, then directly apply to this Senior Chef role in Arundel by clicking belowJob Reference No: 61152