Multiple Roles Available
Brand New Opening
Excellent Salary Package – to £26,000
• Are you looking to join a progressive and pioneering Kitchen team?
• Do you have a passion for cooking, a willing to learn and the drive to succeed?
• Are you an ambitious and highly motivated Chef de Partie, Demi Chef de Partie or Commis Chef? Ready for the next step in your career?
• Maybe you are new to the industry and looking for a way in? We have positions of all levels at our exciting new restaurant opening in Bath!
Chef – Multiple Positions -Benefits:
• Excellent Salary Packages Available (Between £20,000 – £26,000 doe)
• Excellent staff meals on duty
• Discounted room, F&B rates worldwide
• Accommodation can be discussed
• Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen
• Friendly, supportive environment
• Internal recognition schemes
• Genuine Career Progression
We believe in using Britain’s finest ingredients: from foraged herbs; woodland mushrooms and truffles; to the sustainable meat, fish and wild game that we have in abundance here. We have our own dedicated Deer manager who harvests the wild deer over thousands of acres of prime English countryside exclusively for us. We also love rare breed beef and Lamb, Wild Boar from The Forest of Dean, and the freshest line caught fish that Cornwall has to offer. We harvest beautiful local vegetables, grown in season and we bake fresh bread daily.
We will teach you the importance of using whole carcasses and utilizing everything on the animal, from nose to tail: elegant, sensual and beautiful food. The kitchens have been beautifully designed and feature a full induction range, in house butchery and meat ageing room to mention a few.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of then get in touch…
We value our staff, ensuring that their welfare is prioritised with great consideration and strongly believe that best service can only be provided by a happy and cohesive team!
Passionate about food with flair for cooking? YOU have this incredible opportunity to become an integral part of this brand-new opening in Bath!
Chef – Experience/ Skills:
• A genuine passion for great food is a must!
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Outstanding organisational, interpersonal skills
• Creativity; commitment to quality
• Physical stamina, attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative; team spirit
Chef – Role:
You will be empowered to make this role your own; showcase your talent, contribute to menu creation, take full ownership of your section. You will operate all kitchen areas efficiently and effectively, maintain high service standard and ensure compliance with all food hygiene and H&S standards.
If you have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a fine eye for detail, then we want to hear from you! Apply directly to discuss the multiple Chef positions available in Bath by clicking below!Job Reference No: 60108