Adventure is waiting for you, fulfilment, excitement and an experience that will be truly unforgettable. Teach English in China. China is truly a country where you can develop while doing something rewarding. With some of the worlds most beautiful landmarks and amazing, breath-taking constructions China is definitely a place for those looking for something more.
China is where your adventure will begin. Get paid to travel and teach.
We are recruiting amazing, passionate and adventure seeking people who are interested in starting their English teaching career in China.
You will be required to teach English Language as stated by the Chinese curriculum, you will need to create your own lessons plans which will help to develop your students oral, listening and learning skills in English.
The age of your students will be between 3 to 12 years old, you will be teaching the students basic English language understanding with a significant focus on speaking.
The class size is usually between 10 to 12 students.
Start Date – Anytime
Salary and Benefits
£20,000 – £30,000 salary depending on character and experience.
· Free furnished accommodation or £333 toward your own accommodation
· Flight reimbursement (after first academic year)
· Reliable agency support throughout your journey within the UK and China
· Support network of current/ previous and future teachers
· Career advice/ career development
Work visa document support
Various leisure activities provided by the school
Annual bonus upon completion of contract (Depends on the school offer)
Quarterly performance bonus (Depends on the school offer)
Free medic insurance (Depends on the school offer)
· The living costs in China can be around £400 per month, everything is much more affordable without sacrificing quality, that means you could save a significant amount.
· Fluent english Speakers
· BA Degree or above (Preferred)
· Ability to commit to 1-year contract minimum
· We offer positions all around China e.g. Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Hainan island, Chengdu (the home of the Panda), and much more!
· Whether you prefer a modern vibrant city, a tropical area or a traditional, beautiful and tranquil village it’s your choice, we match you to the right school in the right area.
· We are in cooperation with 40 main brands, including (This allows us to match you with the best school which suits your preference and personality) :
· ABIE : http://www.abiechina.com/
· Tom’s family : http://www.tom-jia.com/
· Sesame street English : http://www.sesamestreetenglishchina.com/
· Field Education : http://www.fieldedu.cn/
· Creative Teaching program ：http://www.creativeteaching.cn/
· Webi English : http://www.webi.com.cn
· Uncle Sam : http://www.unclesam.com.cn/
· English First : http://www.ef.com.cn
You will have an interview with our education manager at our Manchester office, you will also have a video interview with the education manager in China and you will be shown the environment of the school.
· 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.