The latest up-to-date CV for this Recruitment / HR Senior recruitment consultant, located in Nottingham
Accounts Director, NetForte Group
• Development of the recruitment process and the implementation of recruitment innovations and commission strategies. Agile management, road mapping.
• Stake holder management. Development and coaching of the recruitment team Measurement and distribution of job vacancies across recruiters within their strengths & target delivery.
• 360 Executive sourcing to tight deadlines. Interviewing, screening, short listing and new hires, negotiating fees, contracts, identifying barriers & solutions.
• Client and Candidate Customer excellence, Escalation management.
Business Support Officer, Nottingham County Council
• Project lead, change management and integration of new policies
• Coordinating a team on county projects within Safeguarding.
• Training and mentoring of staff on in-house systems and processes.
• Setting up a comprehensive data base for specific and sensitive projects.
• Organising work queue, work flow and capacity with internal, external and regional departments.
HR Recruitment officer, Derbyshire Constabulary
• Stage two post-employment processes and clearance, preparation of Contracts.
• Arranging interviews for both internal and external candidates.
• Process pre-employment verifications, managing recruitment tracker and deadlines.
• Writing job descriptions, personal specs and advertisements.
• Provide a HR enquiry service using the HR service desk software and telephony.
• Inputting and updating HR computerised records.
This is just an excerpt of this CV, please register or login to reveal more: