The latest up-to-date CV for this Product Design Director, located in London
I’m currently working in the capacity of Director of Customer Experience with Workshare. My role is to define and design best in class Customer Experience Strategy for the organization as a whole and revamping the complete payments platform and customer journey. I am available with a notice of 1 week.
I hold 3 degrees – MBA (from Manchester University UK), MCA & BCA (from India), leadership certificate from London Business School and I come with an IT development background with a strong Product Owner/Product Manager and Business Analyst experience. I have delivered a number of successful products/projects using Agile or waterfall methodologies. Having worked with Banking/Financial, insurance, IOT, legal and retail domain, I am confident that my experience proves a value-add to any place I work.
My key competencies include –
• Define Strategic vision and Product roadmap / Customer Experience Strategies
• Leading business critical programs
• Ideation workshops
• Stakeholder/Vendor Management
• Introduction of new processes in the organization towards attaining better quality deliverables
• Experience of managing nearshore/offshore resources
• Commercial negotiations with vendors
• Manage software development lifecycles
• Proficient in Agile and waterfall methodologies
My client-focused delivery has often been recognized by my clients/manager/team members.
This is just an excerpt of this CV, please register or login to reveal more: