The latest up-to-date CV for this Manufacturing Manufacturing Operations Manager, located in Patras
An experienced professional with a proven track record in leading a diverse range of lean manufacturing transformations and business growth, both mid-sized as well as global player.
Expert in successfully directing fast-paced manufacturing operations with P&L responsibility, streamlining and improving processes following Lean Six Sigma principles to maximize productivity, safety, quality and efficiency while reducing costs and increasing business profitability.
Over 15 years massive hands-on experience in controlling the operations of diverse manufacturing businesses (steel fabrication, fiberboard packaging), with intense shopfloor leadership. Well adept in leading continuous improvement strategies, demonstrating remarkable results in:
• Maximizing machine performance while significantly eliminating unplanned downtimes.
• Enhancing production flow eradicating waste sources using lean manufacturing tools such as, 5S, TPM, SMED, Kaizen, Visual Factory, etc.
• Upgrading the workplace safety level with the active involvement of the shopfloor workforce, to comply with OHSAS 18001 standard.
• Strengthening employee engagement/responsibility ownership, shaping “one-team” spirit culture.
• Improving product quality by selectively deploying Lean Six Sigma DMAIC tools/methods to reduce defects.
In addition to his sound experience, personal qualities, and solid educational foundation and technical expertise, he is also enthusiastic and passionate about change, disciplined and committed in maintaining efficient and profitable operations, good listener, target oriented and customer focused.
His leadership (and life) style is, to lead by example and guide/teach by questions, motivating his team members towards outperformance.
This is just an excerpt of this CV, please register or login to reveal more: